50+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMA/SMK Terbaru 2018/2019 – Halo sobat Soal Terbaru dimana saja berada. Bagaimana kabarnya? Semoga selalu sehat ya adik adik. Sebentar lagi adik adik akan melakukan Ujian Nasional 2019. Maka setiap sekolah diwajibkan untuk mempersiapkan Try Out, Soal Uji Coba untuk siswa Sekolah Menengan Atas maupun SMK. Kesempatan kali ini admin ingin menyebarkan soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMA/SMK. Soal Try Out ini admin kumpulkan dari tahun sebelumnya. Namun jangan kawatir ya adik adik, Soal ini di buat dari pelajaran Pertama hingga terakhir SMA. Sudah mengikuti kisi kisi soal Bahasa Inggris. dan akan sama dengan soal Try Out yang dikeluarkan BSNP. Admin juga telah menyiapkan beberapa Tips Menghadapi Ujian Nasional 2019. Silahkan dibaca ya.. Semangat…
|50+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMA/SMK Terbaru 2018/2019|
50+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMA/SMK Terbaru 2018/2019 – Bagi sobat Soal Terbaru dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris ini, adik adik sanggup menguduh bahan ini di Soal Terbaru dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini ialah rincian bahan pelajaran tematik kelas 12.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA…
Berikut Soal Terbaru menawarkan 50+ teladan soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris
Soal Try Out Bahasa Inggris
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kau anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan abjad a,b atau c didepan tanggapan yang benar !
1. Which of the following elements is not taken up from the soil?
A. they do to know how to obtain all the nutrients
B. chemical analyses indicate that the soil constrains all the nutrients needed
C. the nutrient are in the soil
D.most of the nutrients are bound in compounds
E. some of the nutrients are found in the atmosphere
A. the result of chemical analyses
B. the requirements of crop plants
C. giving satisfactory growth to the plants
D. measuring the available nutrients supply
E. the abundant of nutrients in the soil
Once upon a time, a rabbit wanted to cross a river but he could not swim. He had an idea. He saw a boss of crocodile swimming in the river. The rabbit asked the boss of crocodile, “How many crocodiles are there in the river?” The boss of crocodile answered, “We are twenty here.” “Where are they?” the rabbit asked for the second time. “What is it for?” the boss of crocodile asked.
“All of you are good, nice, gentle and kind, so I want to make a line in order. Later I will know how kind you are,” said the rabbit. Then, the boss of the crocodile called all his friends and asked them to make a line in order from one side to the other side of the river. Just then, the rabbit started to count while jumping from one crocodile to another: one … two … three … four … until twenty, and finally, he thanked all crocodiles because he had crossed the river.
A. twenty crocodiles
B. the boss of the crocodile
C. a rabbit and twenty crocodiles
D. a rabbit and the boss of crocodile
E. the boss of the crocodile and ail his friends
A. to cross the river
B. to swim across the river
C. to meet the boss of crocodile
D. to know where the crocodiles are
E. to know the number of crocodiles there
The underlined word is synonymous with …
An elephant is the largest and strongest of all animals. It is a strange looking animal with its thick legs, huge sides and backs, large hanging ears, a small tail, little eyes, long white tusks and above all it has a long nose, the trunk.
The trunk is the elephant’s peculiar feature, and it has various uses. The elephant draws up water by its trunk and can squirt it all over its body like a shower bath. It can also lift leaves and puts them, into its mouth. In fact the trunk serves the elephant as a long arm and hand. An elephant looks very-clumsy and heavy and yet it can move very quickly.
The elephant is a very intelligent animal. Its intelligence combined with its great strength makes it a very useful servant to man and it can be trained to serve in various ways such as carry heavy loads, hunt for tigers and even fight.
A. elephants are strong
B. elephants can lift logs
C. elephants are servants
D. elephants are very useful
E. elephants must be trained
C. It is wild.
D. It has a trunk.
E. It has a small tail.
A. to eat
B. to push
C. to drink
D. to carry things
E. to squirt water over the body
The underlined word is close in meaning to …
I am a guy, twenty-eight years old. I have a problem with a girl friend. She is twenty five years old. We have been dating each other for years, since we were high school students. Now we have jobs. I feel very sure that we love each other. Now it is time for me to get married. Unfortunately, her parents never approve of our relationship ever since the very first time. My family, anyhow, does not really mind. At first I thought my girl friend had the power to defend our love. But then she surrendered. She loves, me and she loves her family, too. On the one hand she said, “I’ll be happy if my family is happy.” It means she had to get approval from her parents.
For this I was shocked. My heart was broken. She ended our relationship just at the time when I was ready to marry her. When I was with her, we were very happy. We had a lot in common and there were no conflicts. The truth was, we separated only because of her parents. They want her to marry her cousin, her aunt’s son (this is one of the traditions in the Karonese).
For the time being I am very upset. When I miss her I call her. Then we can eat together, talk together for hours. We act like elating because she loves me, too. The real problem is, she cannot refuse what her parents want. So, should I forget my girl friend, the only one that I truly love? Or else, should I just wait, and dream that one day she will be back to me?
Rio N., Padang
You call her your girl friend, but she has chosen her own way. For this reason I’d, say that there is nothingyou can do except forget her and go on with your normal life. Hopefully you can find another and livehappily forever.
A. the writer wants to get married
B. the writer has been dating for years
C. the writer has a problem with his girl friend
D. the writer feels sure that they love each other
E. the writer’s parents disapprove of his relationship
A. Rio is not ready to get married.
B. Rio’s parents disagree to his marriage.
C. Rio and his girl friend often got conflicts.
D. Rio’s girl friend didn’t really love Rio.
E. Rio’s girl friend couldn’t defend her love for Rio.
A. they don’t like Rio.
B. the girl is still studying.
C. Rio is from a different ethnic group.
D. they keep the Karonese tradition.
E. the girl has chosen another guy.
Two students were discussing the school’s new rule that all the students must wear a cap and a tie One of them showed her annoyance. She said that wearing a cap and a tie was only suitable for a flag rising ceremony. So, she was against the rule. Contrary to the girl’s opinion, the other student was glad with it. He said that he didn’t mind with the new rule because wearing a cap and a tie will make the students look great and like real educated persons. The first student gave the reasons that they would feel uncomfortable and hot. Moreover, the classrooms were not air conditioned. The second said it wasn’t a big problem. He was sure that the students would wear them proudly. They would surely be used to it any way.
A. the facilities in school
B. their homework
C. their uniform
D. their friends
E. their family
Which statement shows his agreement?
A. He was not annoyed.
B. He would not obey the rule.
C. He didn’t care of the rule.
D. He didn’t like wearing a cap and tie.
E. He didn’t mind wearing a cap and tie.
A. have a high spirit to study
B. solve their own problems
C. care for their environment
D. follow the new rule
E. feel uncomfortable
Father : It’s okay but you must go straight home after the meeting.
Mira : Don’t worry, Dad.
Mother : What did Mira say?
Father : She said that she would be late home today.
What is the most possible place where Mira is talking to her father?
A. a hall.
B. her home.
C. The office.
D. Her school.
E. A meeting room.
Lidya : Yes, what’s up?
Eka : Would you like to come with me to see the “Peterpan” show tonight?
Lidya : Thanks, I’d be delighted to. It’s my favourite band.
What are the speakers going to do?
A. To stay at home.
B. To see Peterpan show.
C. To arrange their free time.
D. To watch Peterpan at home.
E. To come to their friend’s house.
Many people now have a card which enables them to withdraw money from a cash dispenser. You feed your card into the machine and key in your PIN
(Personnel Identification Number) and the amount of money you want If you have enough in your account, the money requested will be issued to you up to a dairy limit. Your account is automatically debited for the amount your have drawn out.
Provided you have a sound credit, you can get a credit card from a bank and other financial institutions. To obtain goods or services, you present your card and sign a special voucher. When it receives the voucher, the credit card company pays the trader (less a commission) and then sends you a monthly statement. Depending on the type of card you have, you will either have to pay in full or be able to pay part of what is owed and pay interest on the balance left outstanding.
If you need to make fixed payments at regular intervals, e.g. for insurance premiums, you can arrange a standing order (sometimes known as a banker’s order) so that the bank will do this for you.
A. become more
B. be credited
C. become lost
D. become less
E. be doubled
A. give the reader information about bank service
B. persuade die readers to have a credit card
C. check the customers’ account
D. explain to the reader how to use PIN
E. explain to the customers how to pay their employee’s salaries
A. The credit card company pays the traders.
B. The credit card company sends you a monthly statement.
C. Banks and other financial institutions offer us credit cards to get goods and services.
D. Other financial institutions help the banks to provide credit cards.
E. A voucher is the only way to buy goods.
“enables” means …
A. you can withdraw your money from a cash dispenser.
B. you have a special voucher.
C. the bank sends you a monthly statement.
D. you have paid special interest.
E. the type of card is acceptable.
Indra : I went to the cinema.
From the dialogue we know that Tutut wanted to know if India … when she called him.
C. was sleeping
D. has been sleeping
E. had been sleeping
Putri : Why don’t you ring him and tell him that a telegram’s arrived?
In the dialogue above, Mawar is asking for Putri’s …
Mrs. Budiman : Yes, that’s right …. He never ignores our advice and always studies hard.
A. I’m proud of him
B. I prided myself on his success
C. His pride would not let him down
D. I’m too proud to have been successful
E. He is a profile of a successful student
University of Cambridge
Do you plan to study abroad? Don’t hesitate. Welcome to Cambridge University. Cambridge University, an institution of higher education, is the second oldest university in Great Britain after the University of Oxford. It is located in the city of Cambridge.
The University of Cambridge is a system of faculties, departments, and 31 independent colleges. You know, although the colleges and the university are separate corporations, all are parts of an integrated educational entity. The university examines candidates for degrees during their residencies and at the conclusion of their studies. The colleges provide their students with lodgings and meals, assign tutors, and offer social, cultural, and athletic activities. Every student at the University of Cambridge is a member of a college.
Let’s see its academic year. The academic year is divided into three terms of approximately eight weeks each: Michaelmas (autumn), Lent (late winter), and Easter (spring). Students required to study under supervisor are usually members of the college’s faculties who maintain close relationships with small groups of students in their charge and assist them in preparing for university exams.
A. to review a particular education system
B. to commemorate a particular college
C. to define a particular academic year
D. to explain a particular way to study
E. to describe a particular institution
A. The academic year is held in four seasons in a year.
B. Students in colleges are not members of the university
C. Students must not be in their residence during the terms.
D. The students of Cambridge University have holidays in summer.
E. University of Oxford is younger than University of Cambridge.
A. an integrated educational entity.
B. social activities in the university.
C. the system in Cambridge University.
D. the examination for candidates’ degrees.
E. the criteria for the membership of the university.
The underlined word means …
A. dormitories used for studying in groups
B. places offered for doing some business
C. spaces needed for discussion
D. houses needed for taking a rest
E. rooms rented to stay in
We are announcing today that we are bringing the Milestone and Ever Green brands even closer together. Effective as of December 5, 2005, our official name will be:
GREEN MILES WEST
The substitution of “West” in our name-replacing “California”- is the result of an agreement we reached with California Gardening Association, following a protest over the original use of “California” in our name. We hope this does not create any confusion among our loyal consumers. While this represents a change from our initial name introduction, it does not change the quality of products we offer to our consumers.
A. The corporate offices were protested
B. The loyal consumers created an official name for the company.
C. There was a conflict between Green Miles West and Milestone
D. The quality of products will be different from the former products.
E. The name “Green Miles West” will be effective as of December 5, 2005.
The underlined word means …
B. lose erase
The Hen with the Silver Eggs
One day, in an Arabian city, a woman went to the market and bought a beautiful hen. A few days later to her surprise the hen she bought laid a silver egg. If the hen could only be persuaded to lay more than one egg each day, the woman was sure she would never have to work again.
So the woman decided to make the hen eat more, so that it could lay more eggs. But the only result was that the hen died of indigestion and did not lay more eggs at all.
A. the hen’s eggs
B. what the woman did to her hen
C. what the hen did for the woman
D. what the hen eats to lay more eggs
E. why the woman wanted to get more eggs
A. ate nothing
B. ate too much
C. laid more eggs
D. was badly injured
E. was forced to lay eggs
The underlined word means ….
I recently took a trip to New Hampshire and had what I would call my first genuine …. (39) hiking up a mountain. I’ve gone up hiking before but this was without a doubt the best experience of my life. My friend, Sean and Madeline … (40) some pictures during the trip. We need 2 hours stright before we reached the summit. The strom clouds were heading right toward us and you could actually see the rain falling from the cloud. It was like a wall of water moving at an alarmingly … (41) pace ready to engulf us.
2. Finally, add any items that you want and serve the noodles
3. First, fill the bowl with 2 cups of water and the noodle
4. Microwave it for about three to five minutes.
5. Then, take noodles out of the microwave and pour the seasonings
6. After the microwave beeps, wait for three minutes in the closed microwave
7. Next, stir the noodles until the seasonings dissolve.
The best arrangement of the sentences above is . .
Expanding wholesaler satisfactory and office equipment requires:
- A responsible accountant for director to run smoothly the company finance with good salary and good working condition for good applicant
Apply with curriculum vitae to:
PO Box 36 Whistle Woods UK
43. In which section would you likely read the ad?
A. Company for sale.
B. Office equipment.
C. Job vacancy.
D. Entertainment Guide.
E. Stationary and office.
D. Office staff.
E. Director assistant.
What information should the applicant include in it?
A. Experience in managing a company.
B. A statement of salary wanted.
C. A prove of knowing about stationary.
D. A statement of responsibility.
E. A statement of education and work experience.
1. C. Pembahasan: The plan obtains carbon and hydrogen dioxide from the atmosphere. Carbon dan hydrogen diambil dari atmosphere.
2. D. Pembahasan: Kata because of this (paragraf 3), maka sebabnya ada pada kalimat sebelumnya: Much of this potential supply, however, is bound tightly in forms that are not released to crops fast enough to give satisfactory growth. Kata Much lebih cocok dengan kata most.
3. E. Pembahasan: pada kalimat pertama paragraf ketiga sudah jelas.
4. B. Pembahasan: paragraf kedua, contains sodium, iodine, and cobalt (3), dilanjutkan kalimat berikutnya, silicon and alumunium (2). Kaprikornus ada 5.
5. A. Pembahasan: obtain artinya mendapat (gets).
6. C. Pembahasan: Judul untuk jenis text Narrative itu 90% diambil dari tokoh ceritanya.
7. A. Pembahasan: actually (sebenarnya) rabbit ingin…
8. E. Pembahasan: yang paling sempurna ialah honorable.
9. D. Pembahasan: kalimat pertama tidak ada dalam jawaban, maka kalimat berikutnya yaitu very useful servant.
10. C. Pembahasan: Di Paragraf pertama tidak ada kata wild (liar) atau sinonimnya.
11. B. Pembahasan: Tanpa melihat teks pun kita sanggup menebak, bahwa belalai gajah dipakai untuk beberapa keperluan kecuali push (mendorong), lantaran ia mendorong biasanya dengan kepalanya atau badannya.
12. B. Pembahasan: peculiar artinya absurd (strange)
13. C. Pembahasan: poin A, B, D, menggambarkan bagaimana setting insiden yang pada pada dasarnya penulis mendapat persoalan dengan pacarnya.
14. E. Pembahasan: pada simpulan paragraf kesatu, pacar Rio menyatakan bahwa pada pada dasarnya ia tidak tidak sanggup melanjutkan hubungannya dengan Rio.
15. D. Pembahasan: pihak keluarga perempuan ingin menjaga tradisi Karonese (lihat pada kalimat yang ditanda kurung di dalam teks di atas)
16. C. Pembahasan: Pada kalimat pertama, mereka membahas ihwal peraturan sekolah yang mengharuskan menggunakan cap and tie. Topi dan dasi ialah belahan dari Uniform (seragam).
17. E. Pembahasan: Jika boy sepakat dengan peraturan, maka He didn’t mind wearing a cap and tie.
18. D. Pembahasan: Masih ada kaitannya dengan soal 17 (boy yang sepakat dengan peraturan), maka ia yakin bahwa students would follow the new rule.
19. D. Pembahasan: Mira bilang bahwa sesudah sekolah (class), berarti percakapan terjadi di sekolah.
20. C. Pembahasan: Topik percakapan ialah ihwal bagaimana merencanakan waktu luang mereka. Melihat show Peterpan hanya alternative cara untuk mengisi waktu luang yang ditawarkan Eka yang kebetulan disetujui oleh Linda.
21. D. Pembahasan: tanpa membaca text pun, tanggapan paling logis, ketika kita mengambil uang di ATM, saldo kita akan berkurang.
22. B. Penjelasan: Teks ini bergenre analytical exposition. Yang fungsinya ialah to persuade.
23. C. Pembahasan: Dari kalimat pertama sanggup kita pahami bahwa jawabannya ialah Banks and other financial intituions offer …dst..
24. D. Pembahasan: enable them to withdraw money (membuat mereka sanggup menarik uang), makna terdekat ialah allows.
25. A. Pembahasan: Jika kau punya saldo, maka (A)
26. C. Pembahasan: Past continous untuk memperlihatkan pekerjaan yang sedang terjadi pada ketika pekerjaan lainnya terjadi di tengah-tengahnya (menyela).
27. A. Pembahasan: kalimat yang didahului “Why dont” maka maksudnya ialah untuk memberi saran (advice)
28. A. Pembahasan: Kalimat tersebut ingin memperlihatkan bahwa Mrs. Budiman gembira pada anaknya, bukan pada dirinya sendiri menyerupai tanggapan B/D.
29. E. Pembahasan: Teks di atas menggambarkan sebuah institusi (genre: Descriptive), tidak usah ragu, eksklusif pilih E.
30. D. Pembahasan: The academic year is divided into three terms of approximately eight weeks each: Michaelmas (autumn), Lent (late winter), and Easter (spring), berarti summer libur.
31. C. Pembahasan: Kalimat pertama sudah sanggup menggambarkan.
32. A. Lodging maksudnya ialah sebagaimana tanggapan A. Di Indonesia semacam Pondok Pesantren dengan sekolah formal.
33. E. Pembahasan: Pada paragraf 1 terang tercantum dalam kalimat: “Effective as of December 5, 2005, our official name will be: GREEN MILES WEST”
34. C. Pembahasan: Alter artinya merubah (change).
35. B. Pembahasaan: Paragraf 3 memaparkan ihwal bagaimana perempuan tersebut memperlakukan ayam betinanya (hen) hingga mati.
36. B. Pembahasan: diberi makan terlalu banyak oleh perempuan tsb sehingga mati.
37. C. Pembahasan: Wanita tersebut tamak (greedy)
38. A. Pembahasan: Kata yang paling mendekati memaksa ialah memerintah (dgn paksa)
39. A. Pembahasan: pengalaman pertama penulis mendaki gunung.
40. D. Pembahasan: take a picture (berfoto-foto/mengambil foto)
42. B. Pembahasan: Kata finally pada nomor dua ialah langkah terakhir.
43. C. Pembahasan: Pada belahan apa (misalnya di koran) kau membaca ad/iklan tsb? tentu pada belahan lowongan pekerjaan (job vacancy)
44. C. Pembahasan: posisi yang diharapkan ialah akuntant, tanggapan E bahwasanya sudah benar tapi ada kata assistant jadi tidak benar.
45. A. Pembahasan: Dalam menciptakan curriculum vitae unsur yang harus ada ialah list pengalaman bekerja di perusahaan lain. Sementara tanggapan B hingga E ialah belahan yang harus ditulis dalam surat lamaran.
Baca juga yang sejenis
- 20+ Paket Soal Try Out USBN KIMIA (IPA) Untuk Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru 2018/2019
- 35+ Paket Soal Try Out USBN FISIKA (IPA) Untuk Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru 2018/2019
- 10+ Paket Soal Try Out USBN BIOLOGI (IPA) Untuk Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru 2018/2019
- 23+ Paket Soal Try Out USBN SOSIOLOGI (IPS) Untuk Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru 2018/2019
- 50+ Soal Try Out USBN GEOGRAFI (IPS) Untuk Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru 2018/2019
- 40+ Soal Try Out USBN EKONOMI (IPS) Untuk Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru 2018/2019
- 50+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMA/SMK Terbaru 2018/2019
- 20+ Paket Soal Try Out USBN Matematika Untuk SMA/SMK Terbaru 2018/2019
- 40+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Indonesia SMA, SMK, MA Terbaru 2018/2019
- soal unbk bahasa inggris SMA/SMK
- soal try out bahasa inggris SMA/SMK
- soal simulasi unbk bahasa inggris smk 2018/2019
- test online bahasa inggris SMA/SMK
- soal usbn bahasa inggris sma
- soal usbn bahasa inggris smk
- try out online bahasa inggris SMA/SMK 2018/2019
- soal unbk bahasa inggris SMA/SMK 2018/2019