40+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SD Terbaru 2018/2019 – Halo sahabat Soal Terbaru dimana saja berada. Bagaimana kabarnya? Semoga selalu sehat ya adik adik. UTS sudah selesaikan? soal utsnya bagaimana? dapat dong jawab. Nah pada kesempatan kali ini admin ingin mengembangkan Soal Try Out USBN mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris Khusus untuk SD. Admin juga pernah membagikan soal Try Out Bahasa Indonesia. Soal ini admin ambil dari tahun sebelumnya dan semua kita tahu bahwa soal soal yang dikeluarkan BSNP akan hampir sama dengan soal yang telah lalu. Untuk itu sahabat Soal Terbaru boleh mempelajari soal ini untuk menambah wawasan dalam melatih diri dalam mengerjakan soal soal yang resmi oleh BSNP. Admin juga telah menyediakan artikel tentang Tips Menghadapi Ujian Nasional. Semangattt..
|40+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SD Terbaru 2018/2019|
40+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SD Terbaru 2018/2019 – Bagi sahabat Soal Terbaru dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris ini, adik adik dapat menguduh bahan ini di Soal Terbaru. Berikut ini yaitu rincian bahan pelajaran tematik kelas 6.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA…
Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris SD
Berikut Lengkap – Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SD
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kau anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan aksara a,b atau c didepan tanggapan yang benar !
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions that follows by crossing the letter A, B, C or D in front of the right answer.
This is class six of SD Sukadamai. I am the student of this class. Let see what are there inside the classroom. There are many kind of things here. Mrs.Henni is my teacher. She is sitting on her chair. She is writing on her desk. In front of the classroom there is a blackboard. Our teacher usually write on it. She writes on the blackboard using chalk. Sometimes she uses eraser to erase her writing. If she wants to make lines she uses ruler. At the corner of the classroom stands a cupboard. It is used to put books and others important things. My class has twenty tables with fourty chairs. At usual days all the chairs are full, but today there are two chars are empty, because two students are absent.
1. To write on the blackboard, Mrs.Henni uses ….
2. Mrs.Henni puts the books and important things ….
A. on the table
B. in the cupboard
C. at the corner
D. in front of the class
3. There are … tables in the classroom.
B. twenty two
4. The cupboard is located ….
A. in front of the class
B. beside the blackboard
C. at the back of the class
D. at the corner of the classroom
5. There are … students in the class six of SD Sukadamai.
6. There are two chairs empty, because ….
A. one student is absent
B. two students are absent
C. fourty students are absent
D. four students are absent
7. To make line on the book or blackboard, we use….
8. All the students in the class six of SD Sukadamai are …
A. fourty two
C. thirty eight
9. There are … students present today.
A. thirty four
B. thirty eight
D. twenty two
10. Students use …. to write on their book.
A. chalk and ruler
B. ruler or eraser
C. pen or pencil
D. eraser or chalk
Today is Monday. We have to go to school again after having a holiday on Sunday. We have six school-days a week. They are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. On school-day I usually wake up at five o’clock in the mornning. Then, I take a bath, praying, having breakfast and go to school. School begans at seven o’clock, but I arrive there at half past six. The school goes on until one o’clock at noon. Today all students are busy studying, because they are going to take a simpulan test at the end of Semester. In a year we have two semesters. First semester are : July, August, September, October, November, December. The second are : January, February, March, April, May, June.
11. The first day in a week is ….
12. Two day after Sunday is ….
13. If today is Friday, yesterday was ….
14. On school-day I have breakfast ….
A. at seven o’clock
B. at half past six
C. before half past six
D. at five
15. We study at school for ….
A. one hour
B. five hours
C. six hours
D. seven hours
16. I usually arrive at school at ….
17. At one o’clock, people usually have ….
18. Indonesian proclaimed their independence on ….
19. R.A. Kartini was born on ….
20. The end of the year is ….
Tedi, Dani, and Tina are students of SD Sukadamai. Every morning they go to school together. They go to school on foot. They like walking because walking make them healthy, and they can see a lot along their way. On the way, they often meet Mr.Jona. He will go to work. He works at his ricefield. He is a farmer. They also meet Miss.Vina and Mr.Hardi. They work at city hospital. Miss.Vina is a nurse, and Mr.Hardi is a doctor. They can also see many people do their own job such as mechanic at garage, carpenter at work shop, and driver with their car. at the school they meet Mr.Anjas. Mr.Anjas is a teacher.
21. Mr.Jona works at his rice-field. He is a ….
22. Mr.Hardi cures sick people in the hospital. He is a ….
23. Miss.Vina works in the hospital but she is not a doctor. May be she is a ….
24. Mr.Karim makes chairs, tables, cupboards, and many other wooden things. He is a ….
25. Mr.Darman is a mechanic. He works at ….
26. Mr. Anjas is a ….
27. Miss. Yanti entertaint people by singing. She is a ….
28. Miss. Sussi works at an office. Her main job is type the letters and many kinds of documents.
She is a ….
29. Mr.Dodi wears green uniform, black boot, red baret, and a ripple on his shoulder. He is a ….
30. Mr.Rendy paints a lot of beautiful scenery on the canvas. Sometimes he paints animals,
flowers, or even people. He is ….
A. a painter
B. a soldier
C. a mechanic
D. an artist
Unlike the sub-tropical countries, that have four seasons a year, Indonesia has only two seasons a year. They are dry season and wet season or rainy season. Astronomically, dry season takes between March up to August, and wet season between September up to February.
As an agricultural country, Indonesia people earn their life by farming. They plant rice as their stuple diet, and many kinds of vegetables at their garden. They can do this when there are a lot of water. It is on rainy season. But sometimes, rainy season often creates serious masalah for people. Too much water may cause flood.
31. Indonesia has two seasons in a year. They are …
A. summer and autum
B. wet season and rainy season
C. dry season and wet season
D. rainy and summer
32. Rainy season takes place between ….
A. September to February
B. March to August
C. June to October
D. March to July
33. On dry season people can not plant rice, because….
A. enough water
B. too much water
C. there is no enough water
D. often flood
34. It is sunny day. The weather is ….
35. It is a cloudy day. Sooner will be ….
A. windy day
B. fogy day
C. rainy day
D. cold day
36. It is a windy day. Happily children play ….
A. foot ball
B. hide and seek
37. It is rainy day. People like to ….
B. stay at home
C. working in the garden
D. fishing in the pool
38. Flood usually takes place when ….
A. too much rain
B. the sun shines brightly
C. there is no rain
D. the wind blow strongly
39. Umbrella is used when ….
A. cloudy day
B. rainy day
C. windy day
D. fogy day
40. Fog makes the day ….
1. C 11. A 21. C 31. C
2. B 12. A 22. B 32. A
3. C 13. B 23. A 33. C
4. D 14. C 24. C 34. A
5. B 15. C 25. D 35. C
6. B 16. B 26. B 36. D
7. C 17. A 27. A 37. B
8. B 18. D 28. C 38. A
9. B 19. B 29. B 39. B
10. C 20. C 30. A 40. C
Demikianlah isu yang dapat kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan adanya 40+ Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Inggris Untuk SD Terbaru 2018/2019 ini para siswa akan lebih semangat lagi dalam mencar ilmu demi meraih pre stasi yang lebih baik. Selamat belajar!!
Baca juga yang sejenis
- 50+ Contoh Soal Try Out USBN Bahasa Indonesia SD/MI Terbaru 2018/2019
- 40+ Contoh Soal Try Out USBN Matematika SD/MI Terbaru 2018/2019
- Paket Soal Try Out USBN IPA Untuk SD/MI Terbaru 2018/2019
- 50+ Soal Try Out USBN IPS Untuk SD/MI Terbaru 2018/2019
- soal try out bahasa inggris kelas 6 sd 2018/2019
- soal try out bahasa inggris kelas 6 pdf
- soal try out bahasa inggris kelas 6 dan kunci jawaban
- download soal try out bahasa inggris kelas 6
- soal usbn bahasa inggris
- soal un bahasa inggris kelas 6 sd pdf
- contoh soal try out bahasa inggris kelas 6 sd
- soal us bahasa inggris sd 2018/2019